Updated: May 20, 2022
9 THINGS TO DO ON VALENTINE’S DAY
1. Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
2. Take a trip to the ocean or the woods or a mountaintop. To nature, essentially.
3. Taste whatever you put in your mouth with extra appreciation. Notice textures and flavors.
4. Turn off the tv and other devices.
5. Make love to yourselfor another.
6. Notice the stars when the evening falls.
7. Open your heart to a new idea.
8. Pretend that you have never been hurt by anything or anyone in the world… Just long enough to fully remember how free you can truly be in all of your current relationships.￼￼
9. Stop to smell some flowers. Real flowers on a bush somewhere. Find some.￼
Happy Valentine’s Day!